Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy I had a complete panick attack!

One night I went to bed and i started feeling dizzy and I got the feeling that I was going to throw up. I hadn't had this feeling since i was 6 years old and I HATE it. I didn't care how "relieved" I was going to feel afterwards, I did not want to throw up for anything in the world. So I went to the kitchen and drank some gingerale. Then I started to tremble uncontrolably and my heart beat really quickly and my breathing got heavy. I thought I was going to faint. So I laid down and breathed slowly so I could calm down. I drank all the ginerale I could and I didn't throw up! I was so happy. It was so random, I don't even know what caused it. It could have been a side effect of some shot I got at the doctors the day before. It was so weird because my stomach didn't hurt or anything like it usually does when I'm going to throw up. what could it have been???

Default Re: I had a complete panick attack!

You called it right in the title, a panic attack. I suffer from instances like this on a regular basis. Its an awful debilitating feeling. Glad to hear you didn't end up getting sick!!