Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Damn FIsh

I ate some salmon and my mom was all trying to freak me out by sayiing she cleaned out the fridge..(scariest phrase as far as i know). Anyhow...i'm scared to eat seafood anyway. no I AM FREAKING OUT. It had like this fat liek substace in between the little sections of meat...does that mean its rotten. It didn't smell though....LOL i feel so stupid but i am freaking out.

Katie

Katie, I don't eat seafood at all, so I really couldn't tell you whether or not it was bad. I know that when you have meat, there are pieces of fatty substance in it, but I just cut that stuff out because it feels all slimy in my mouth and I'll start to gag, but anyways, sorry I wasn't any help, just wanted to post.
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dont worry, that's just part of the fish! I eat fish alot for dinner. Trust me. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Edited by: wing
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

Thanks....i'm feeling fine....so we will just have to see

[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]when I eat fish like that, I also see white fatty type stuff in between the meat. It is fine...it is part of the fish. Hope all is well. Charlotte