Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Worried!!!! (non-emet related)

So my husband and I have tickets to see a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday in New York City.
    We've been to NYC since 9/11 one time.
    I'm a little worried about this trip because it's the first time we'll be away from our son overnight that far away. We were one other time but we were only a few miles away.
    NOW I see online that they evacuated Times Square because someone drove a car into it with a bomb in it. Well, they're not sure. It might have just been a car fire, but there's speculation that it was a failed bombing. Now of course that worries me even more! At the same time though, I figure security will be heightened because of it, but it still makes me nervous.
    Any words of encouragement? Cause my husband isn't any help right now. Lol

Default Re: Worried!!!! (non-emet related)

i wouldnt worry about it. i worked in NYC city for years, it is the greatest place. I did stop working there after 9/11 bc I wanted a change of pace, but I go back every chance I get. There are sometimes scary things that happen, but it happens everywhere...go have fun!

Default Re: Worried!!!! (non-emet related)

i love nyc......would live there if i could afford it......lol....i'm jealous that you're going! have a great time......ride the subway for me
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.