Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: Need Help Choosing an Apartment ASAP!

Anyone wanna give me some advice? I need it ASAP!

So, the house that I am currently renting from was sold, and I'll be needing to find a new place to live. I have been apartment hunting for about a month now, and have narrowed it down to three places. One of them, I'm pretty sure, can be scratched off the list. That leaves the other two...

One of them is more expensive than the other. The difference is about $200/mo., which is a big deal for me as a student. I can afford it... but that's a lot of money. This apartment is large, clean, bright, and spacious. It's on the third floor of the building (super steep stairs!), and I can see my college from my bedroom window. There is both tile and carpet in the apartment. There are 6 units in the building, and the landlord doesn't live on site. I get a single parking space in a driveway outside.

The other one is $200/mo. cheaper than the above one. It is considerably smaller (minus 2 entire rooms). It is on the ground floor, and I will get one car parking inside a garage. The landlord is a psychotherapist and lives in the home as well (on the floor above). After the current tenant moves out, it will be professionally cleaned from top to bottom. I have complete creative freedom to paint the place however I want. There are hardwood/tile floors throughout. This one is only 4 houses down from the one above... so it's also very close to my college.

Which should I pick? I need to figure this out by tomorrow morning at the latest! I am SO stuck on what to do. Anyone have any advice for me? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, and sorry this is so long!
    "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT: Need Help Choosing an Apartment ASAP!

i'd go for the cheaper one....sounds like it has more character....and you can paint it.......also what could be better for an emet than living below a psychothereapist........

good luck!
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT: Need Help Choosing an Apartment ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by olschesky View Post
    i'd go for the cheaper one....sounds like it has more character....and you can paint it.......also what could be better for an emet than living below a psychothereapist........

good luck!
    Very true! Maybe I can get some free treatment! Haha! I've been talking to a lot of people, and I think I'm probably going to go with the cheaper one. Thanks for your feedback!
    "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso