Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry wtf is wrong with people?!?!?

my sisters two year old son was throwing a fit and screaming his head off to the point where he v* all over. this was at 10pm last night and i got up this morning, over 12 hours later, opened my door and the v* was still there!! my sister knows i have this phobia. idk what possessed her to leave it there, but she did and i was absolutely mortified!!!

Default Re: wtf is wrong with people?!?!?

oh jeez.....that is just so wrong.........i hope she took care of her mess .......how old is she? i think i'd have a big talk with her....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That is awful. I had a roommate in university who would come home drunk and v* in the sink and just leave it there. I was WAY upset.

That is so gross did you talk to her about it today ?

no i told her several times to clean it up. she is 21. she should know to clean it up!!!

That is gross! Sorry you had to see that!

Yuck. Why the heck wouldn't she clean it up?? That is just down right nasty.

I know how you feel!! My sister had a sv* about 7 weeks ago and she v* in my dads room and my dad LEFT it there for about 12 hours.. I was freaking out to say the least.. I'm so sorry you have to go through that, it's horrible ..

Oh my god i feel your pain! Once my cat was V* and my boyfriend, who knows about my phobia, duh its hard to silence the paranoia talk, he actually wakes me up to tell me to clean up the mess. God! People just dont understand!! You should make sure to show people that you are SERIOUS, its not just a stupid tick, its a FEAR.
    Raven, thats me.

Dear god, I would have smacked her right across the face!
    I'm sorry I hope you feel better now.

But WHAT possessed her to leave it there?!?!
    That's like...ew.
    Like spilling coffee all over your table and just leaving it there.

SO GROSS! That honestly baffels me, like why couldn't she have just cleaned it up right after it happened? There was no point of her leaving in there and also, it's rude considering she knows about your fear. I'd have a serious chat with her!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would've seriously left the house. I don't understand, how do people just leave it there? Its gross, and unsanitary! What is so hard about cleaning it up for people, come on! I would have a talk with her b/c its just wrong and gross.

the only thing wrong with that is its v*, and thats going to try up and in the carpet eeww... kid v isnt as bad as adult v.
    LIVE OUT YOUR DREAM TODAY, BECAUSE TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME.

I can only wonder what would possess someone to do such a thing..
    Life is so worth living.