Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: so scared!!!

Default so scared!!!

i'm totally freaking out, full on panic attack, help!

i've been having a lot of panic attacks lately, i'm not sure whats causing them. then tonight i drank a little beer, my usual limit and i don't think it would cause me to v*. i also ate a lot of junk food today

i feel TERRIBLE! i'm sooooo n*!!! and horribly shaky and clammy, which i usually don't feel with panic attacks! i feel so bad and im so scared, i don't know what do to. does any one know what i can do?

i'm shaking so bad i can barely type... i havent felt this bad in... i don't even know. i don't know if i ever have. i just want it to STOP
    ~Claryn :3
    Listen to my conversation with Dr. Drew on Loveline about emetophobia (warning: slightly graphic, fakey v* sound effect):
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: so scared!!!

i feel so terrible... i just want to know, how bad IS it to v*, with emetophobia? is it really as horrible it seems it will be? ive never done it! i don't know what to do, i feel so helpless.

of course i also feel pathetic, freaking out about this so much. but i truly am more terrified than i have been in a LONG time with emetophobia
    Listen to my conversation with Dr. Drew on Loveline about emetophobia (warning: slightly graphic, fakey v* sound effect):
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It could be just the junk food in your system i always have a panic if i eat junk food.

Can you sit outside and get some fresh air ??

Is anyone with you ?

im in bed and everyone else is asleep. i'm trying to sleep, its 4:22 and i didn't get much sleep last night so i'm really tired.

i also had a sore throat/stuffy nose all day so i'm pretty sure i'm getting a cold

i'm starting to feel a bit better now that the panic attack is going away. i think its just combination of panic, junk food, alcohol, cold, and no sleep :/

thank you for the advice!!!

Yeah a cold and eating junk is a sure fire way to feel yuck. Hope you get some sleep and feel better tomorrow