Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default abit worried but excited!

well its my birthday next month and im going to have a drink and hopefully get drunk for the first time! ive always avoided drinking with my friends because im scared it could make me v* people have told me u dont even no its happening because your drunk but then other people said to me u can v* when you wake up from drinking the night before im really excited about drinking but im also worried!

has anybody else v* in the morning after drinking the night before??

xx

Default Re: abit worried but excited!

i haven't personally ....because i don't drink......but i have plenty of friends who do and the say the hangover the next day is worse than if you v while drunk. my ex boyfriend would v all the next day if he got too drunk the night before.......so yes, you definitely can v the day after you drink........

do you want to drink or is it more peer pressure to drink....just curious...
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've only ever v*'d during drinking (which I barely recall) and that was from mixing drinks. If you've never been drunk before and don't want to v*, I'd suggest limiting yourself to one drink per hour, drinking water in between (and before you get into bed) and making sure to eat something decent beforehand. But I've been drunk many times and never v*'d. As long as you don't go all hardcore, you should be fine. Just stop when you feel enough is enough. I never keep up with my friends when they drink anyhow.

thankyou for answering!

i no not to mix my drinks and i wont b drinking that much i have drunk before but only like 1 or 2 glasses so it didnt make me drunk but this time i want get a little drunk i will probley only have to drink a little bit more than what i normally do to get me drunk anyway.

and yes i do want to drink and ive always wanted to drink more than what i normally do but ive always stopped because im scared of v*ing but i feel im ready to now and reallly quite excited about it. x

well, good luck with it......just don't be talked into the fact that you won't v the next day.......if you get drunk enough you will.....no matter what you drink......

happy birthday!
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks im not gunna drink too much anyway!

thankyou x

Last time I vomited which was probably 4 years ago it was because I was drunk. I don't even remember to tell you the truth. I did however get seriously drunk to the point of alcohol poisoning once and v* all night long into the morning hours. I know I was in pain but still one of my less memorable moments. Hangover can certainly make you feel sick the day after, keep some gatorade by your bedside because drinking dehydrates you which is the reason for a hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by alisha27 View Post
    Last time I vomited which was probably 4 years ago it was because I was drunk. I don't even remember to tell you the truth. I did however get seriously drunk to the point of alcohol poisoning once and v* all night long into the morning hours. I know I was in pain but still one of my less memorable moments. Hangover can certainly make you feel sick the day after, keep some gatorade by your bedside because drinking dehydrates you which is the reason for a hangover.
    I also forgot to mention I drink still even with those very bad experiences. I know my limits and I know I cannot drink hard liquor. A glass of wine or two usually does the trick for me.

Plenty of people drink, and even get drunk, every single day, without throwing up.

It's a matter of drinking responsibly. Don't mix liquors, take your drinks over a period of time, throw some water and snacks in there, and you will be fine.

Make sure after you are several drinks in, you space out your drinks enough so you can tell how the last drink has effected you before having another one. If you start to get light headed, then you've had enough. If you stop there, you shouldn't have to worry about having a hangover.