Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: V Prevention

Default V Prevention

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I have posted but, I have found what may very well work as a v prevention and that is patchouli oil! I've been really delving into holistic healing as I build my holistic health coaching and personal training business and came across this golden nugget quite by accident and am excited to share.

Patchouli contains constituents that are effective in preventing vomiting because of their ability to reduce gastrointestinal muscle contractions.

PM me if interested and I can provide you with usage details. Note, I am not a medical doctor! Just sharing what I have found and what has worked for me.

Default Re: V Prevention

I was looking for a chromatagram or a tabular form of the constituents of your patchouli oil. I'd be interested to hear what chemicals you're talking about. I work with essential oils in the insect repellent research industry. They all are a mish mosh of various components.

Default Re: V Prevention

Hello! I'm really interested. How is it taken?