Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Emetophobia Recovery System?

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanyJay View Post
    I wanna try,, Ill do anything to get this thing gone..Im gonna buy now.. xoxo Brittany

Let us know how it goes!
    \'Meow!\' for goodness sake! Scratch, scratch, scratch. (Lightly of course)

I have been battling this illness for my entire life. I have three children and it is exceedingly difficult to manage when they get ill. I am in a constant state of severe anxiety. Does anyone know of any support groups on Vancouver Island? Are there any other people on VI that are in the same boat that I am? I would really like to speak to someone about this debilitation condition.

I'm also wondering if this would help me. I've had this problem for the last 17 years of my life and it seems to be getting worse. It's really hard...I assume things might have to get worse before they get better?

I purchased this system, it did cost me 150$ to get it to Canada.
    I have read through it and am not sure how any of this is going to help me.
    I understand what they are saying and want to go through the exercises, but I am only anxious when an event is coming or someone has the flu.
    I am also on medication right now which helps with the constant anxiety so I am not sure I can dig into as deep as some of you
    Any suggestions?
    What are the other cds I haven't had a chance to look at them yet.
    I have tried hypnotherapy in the past and that didn't have any postive effects for me either.
    Thanks

Hi All! Emetophobia is my problem for 5 years. I practice with therapist but it doesn't work! I think Emetophobia Recovery System is only reason for me but I scare buy it.

Maybe somebody want to sell me this program? It's so expensive, now i can't afford to buy this

For me, it was years of exposure therapy. What did it, indirectly was developing migraines. They're so severe, that n* is a symptom but v* always accompanies it. I had a few years of that and now v* doesn't bother me at all. Granted, I prefer to do so in comfort of my own home or bathroom stall. Doing it public kind of freaks me out still.
    Good luck, you can do it !