Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared?!

I'm at my church now and I'm supposed to be helping out babysitting, but everytime I try to help, I get the feeling thatone of these kids is going to make me sick. Also my stomache hurts a little. I need help!
    Watch for The Walkin\' Dude

aw bless..im like that,as i am a babysitter..and i know where your anxiety stems from because im exactly the same.
    remind yourself, how unlikely it is for that to happen..and if they're needing help, it will be for something completely non-emet related!
    unless these kids have been exposed to something at home, they won't get sick..and if you've been with them for a while, then it's unlikely you will catch a thing.
    As for the stomach ache..you're anxious right [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Oh god, some girl is sick. I don'tknow with what, but I haven't had much close contact with her. Right nowI'm in the church library at the other end, and I don't know when I'm going to come out.
    Watch for The Walkin\' Dude

firstly,do NOT panic..when you get out, you must tell yourself that she may be sick for various reasons.
    secondly, im sure this will be dealt with..and whatever happens whilst she's being dealt with..you'll be outta the way