Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello...Just wondering what you all do for constipation..LOL! I WAS constipated for like 10 days, up until last night. I took Milk of Magnesia for the first time. It took like 5-6 hours to finally work. The very first effect was a very small amount of d...then the normal. Has anyone else tried this for constipation?? Does it help you? What else might work better? Thanks! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Charlotte

I used it after I had my 1st baby, it was the only thing that got me through--it's not unpleasant to take.

try something hot, like a cup of tea or coffee, it helps to put a tea spoon of honey in ur tea aswell. ribena or black currant made with boiling water helps to, an its also very good for makin u feel better if u ever feel unwell !
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

I find that figs, pears, and bran cereals work very well.

Anna

I tried it and it actually didnt help me. I have best luck with glycerian suppositories and Fleet enemas. I use them often because I'm always constipated. It sucks.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>