Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Nervous, but really want to go...

Hi! I am learning how to scuba dive while staying in south Florida. I've had a blast with the pool and the class, and now I am going out in the ocean for my practice dives. My problem is, to go to the dive site, I have to go via boat. A small boat. In the ocean. I have no issues with myself, I've been in crazy seas and rarely get n*. However, its the OTHER people I'm worried about. There is nowhere to escape on a boat. Plus, one of the things that they taught in the class was how to v* underwater, with your scuba gear, if the need arises (I promptly went and bought my own regulator, I was so grossed out). So, needless to say, no matter how excited I am about diving, I'm more anxious about dealing with other people. Any recommendations? I can't take a relaxant, that would not go over well with the dive. Thanks!

Default Re: Nervous, but really want to go...

it would make me nervous too.......but i would keep telling myself that if someone gets sick....it's not contagious.......sounds like loads of fun though
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.