Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Hi guys.

I think It was maybe 1-2 years ago there was someone here who did an experiement with Ipacec. I canīt remember who it was, It was a she and she was so sick and tired of the emet that she drank Ipecac and v***** and wrote about the experience. Does anyone recognise themself in this, would love to talk to her [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Love
    eh!!

I remember that, too, but I can't remember who it was. As I recall, it was a terrible experience for them, though, and they didn't recommend it as a form of therapy.

I think it was kel12347- you can find her contact info in the members list - does this sound familiar to anyone?
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

e-lizabeth is right, it was kelly. She hasn't been here in a long time tho.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11