Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: funny story...

Default funny story...

It was towards the end of last summer, when I was at my friend's house. We'll call her B. 2 other friends were there too. We'll call them S and SH.

picture it this way.. it was me, B, and S and SH sitting on the couch at B's house. we were watching a movie, I think it was Held Hostage. S suddenly started coughing violently. She says "oh,crap!" then we see her get up off the couch and make a mad dash towards the bathroom. I knew she was gonna v* but I didn't do anything, just sat there. halfway down the hallway near the bathroom there is a baby gate to keep B's little brother and sister out of the bathroom and the cleaning chemicals. S didn't realize the baby gate until she was right in front of it. She attempted to jump over it, and failed! Her legs got caught in the gate and she literally flipped over it! THEN she v*ed and for some reason we all started histerically laughing! her reaction ... the funniest thing ever!

Default Re: funny story...

this was quite funny :L:L how did you handle the v* and everything?? what was she s* from??? Awesome v* story though
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LoL! Sounds like she the coughing caused her v*ing? Anyway at least you got some laughter out of it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

Weird, normally coughing has nothing to due with v*ing, but I guess if she just got something caught in her throat, it could trigger it. Who woulda guessed.

What do you think of this experience in hindsight? It sounds like it might actually be an incredibly valuable experience. Considering how phobias arise from specific traumatizing instances, maybe its experiences just like this that people need to get over their fear!

Well coughing might not have anything to do with v*ing but I know because of my hernia if I cough too hard or too much I gag. Also back in the day before my hernia when I would get bronchitus, I coughed so hard a gagged more than a few times. *Shrug*

When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman