Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared & Angry

Hi everyone, I just need to vent, if thats ok..Lately I have been dealing with my emet ok, I get nausea often but have just tried to ignore it, and most of the time it passes, I think its just my nerves/Anxiety.Lately, I have been in a panic that I am going to get that stomach flu that always lingers this time of the month, Though I try and look on the bright side, and say well I will be ill for 24 maybe 48 hrs.. I then freak out, thinking what if my son gets it or my husband(he is a school teacher). Then I am just angry, because I do not want this, I want to not care, who gets sick, and not panic & Run.Iwant to just be happy. I am only 30 and do not want this to run my life, what kind of mother would I be..Has any one beat this thing out of angry and rage to get over it? Justput your foot down and say I am in charge u know.. I hope so and that I can keep this anger to get rid of it live and kicking..I went to the Mall yesterday with my best friend, and I was alittle worried at first, but in the end had such a good time, then I realized I need to get over this.. Any input would help..Sorry to vent, I just need to talk to someone.. I hope everyone is having a good day.. Christy

We all know how you feel, hon. I hope you're feeling okay now. Please have a good day.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

heya... im sure u can twist the negaitve feelings of anger and despair into positive energy. just remember who's boss. yes we have all been there, all know how u feel and how.. claustrophobic it can sumtimes make you feel, but the important thing is, if u are ill, u will get over it, if someone else is ill, they too will get over it. so try not to worry about that too much.

i wish there was more i cud say.. and i wish there was a miracle cure, but there isnt. but as i say, u can use ur emotions as positive energy to really keep ur head above the water.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.