Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

*may be a bit graphic*

Today at school I walked in, and the first thing I heard was someone shouting at another person: "Ew! You stepped in it!" There was a big pile of, er... it, on the floor. I stared at it for a second, and then dashed upstairs in panic. Later that day when I was walking outside there was another puddle all mixed in with the rain water... 'Twas horribly scary, but neither times did I panic too much. Not saying that I didn't at all, but since I didn't know who did it, and I didn't see it happen, it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

I wish people wouldn't come to school sick, and make some effort to get to a toilet if they are going to be sick...
    -Anna

i was walking down the road yestrday mornig, went to turn the corner to cross the road.. and there was a lovely pile of it too...

eugh, gross...

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeh..easier said than done though isn't it?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    i kinda feel for people who get sick in school because that must be so embarrasing to have to go back in!
    well done for dealing with that rationally, maybe you'll deal with another,similar situation with zero panic next time?
    what you saw sounds horrible it has to be said, so congrats!

Heh, but it all seems a hundred times worse now, since my brother and his friend just stuck their hands into a crap-filled toilet, and pulled out baseball cards! They refused to wash their hands aswell! They finally did, but that was only after ages and ages of contaminating everything around them, and taunting me.Stupid idiots. Edited by: rhinoseri
    -Anna

That sounds horrible! All of it, I mean. Its really good that you didn't freak out too much though. I'd be halfway across the country!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

This post reminded me of something funny. Well, it is funny now, but wasnt when it happened. One Fourth of July hubby and I had been over at a friends house and needless to say ......... hubby got quite drunk!! On our way home, when we turned into our subdivision he flings open his door and proceeds to vomit. I just kept on driving, slowly ......... Anyway, we live in the south and it gets really hot during the summer and hardly ever rains. Well, everytime you drove down our road, for like a week, you could see where hubby had done "it" like four times. It was like it was dried into the road!!!! Isn't that gross?!?

Icky! Last time I saw a puddle of "it", it ruined my day! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] In fact, everytime I had ever saw it, it was like a nightmare come true! So sorry you had to deal with it! You did good though! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Charlotte