Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default The Human Centipede (Movie)

No one should see this movie, EMETS and NON Emets alike. I am going to warn thehell outof you guys, even if you love disgusting, gross out horror, this is not for you. I have seen TONS and TONS of stuff that people would deam innapropriate, rude, gross, disturbing, wrong, and perverted. But this movie THIS movie...no...NO!

I doubt any of you would be even remotely interested in seeing the movie (hell I wouldn't reccomend even watching the trailer) Why I want out of my way to see this movie I will never know. It's about a crazy surgeon who wants to make a human centipede. I won't tell you how because that's the gross out factor of the century. Just know to stay away from this movie at all costs. OH MY GOD! I am never going to get those images out of my brain!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

Default Re: The Human Centipede (Movie)

Ok, now I just HAVE to see this movie

Watch at your own risk Johanna...LoL Trust me, it's not pretty!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh yeah I saw the trailer and it creeped me out so I told my friends to watch it and they both almost v*ed... ughhh yeah it was creepy I dunno if Ill watch it though x
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"

I don't do scary movies, I always end up with the light on LOL

You may find these links helpful!

It's not scary in a way that's like "FREDDY'S GONNA GET YOU" in fact it's not scary unless you are a lost tourist in Germany, but it's way more gross than scary. I Can't get images out of my head!

I actually just watched this movie....I found it kind of boring actually, although a couple scenes were a little disturbing. But then again I love horror and gore so not much bothers me.

Now "Audition" really disturbed me....

Really? Audition (other than the whole v* thing) was cool to me. This movie...OMG!!!!! I mean I've seen everything from the lame "I Know who killed me" to "Cannibal Holocaust" and I am a HUGE Fan of the SAW SERIES but this was just WRONG! LoL

i'll probably end up watching it and regretting it lol

Haha! I had to watch the trailer! Looked kinda interesting.... :P I think I could handle it! I most likely won't watch it though

No one thinks about this but why aren't we locking up these directors and producers?! Their obviously sick/crazy for coming up with these ideas! It's all just pure evil.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Quote Originally Posted by Kell1429 View Post
    No one thinks about this but why aren't we locking up these directors and producers?! Their obviously sick/crazy for coming up with these ideas! It's all just pure evil.
    I think they made it because they wanted to make something to shock the audience and also something daring to see. They also probably wanted to do something completely different to the usual horror movies to attract larger audiences lol... But yeah it is pretty sick though!

I saw it, and liked it. There is a vomit scene or two. I have actually seen worse. (But I watch almost every horror movie that comes out.)
    Last edited by teh folder; 05-24-2010 at 01:12 AM.

Is the v* orange??? Because I dont know why but on tv, if the v* is orange I hate it but any other colour Im fine about x

I will re-watch the v**** scenes when I get a chance because I can't remember the color. I think the first is clear and the second is white but I can't remember. I do know that there is orange and yellow v**** / feces buildup that the crazy guy squeezes out of the last girl in the chains infected face.
    Last edited by teh folder; 05-24-2010 at 06:14 PM.

Ewww... haha if I end up watching it, I will be prepared to look away lol thankyou.

They are currently making The Human Centipede Full Sequence. It will be a sequel to First Sequence. It is going to be a lot more graphic. The creator said in an interview that number two will make number one look like Bambi. (Or something along those lines.) This one had to be censored a lot to get funding. They also had to leave out how the doctor was hooking people together when they pitched it. The idea for the movie came from the director / writer saying he wished child molesters would get their faces hooked onto the ass of a large trucker. He then thought it was a scary idea and made a horror movie out of it. See an interview with him here:

http://ictv-bd-ec.indieclicktv.com/p...r%5Eplayer.swf

Updates on film 2 here:
    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/4823

Info on film 1 here:
    http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/4175

Quote Originally Posted by teh folder View Post
    I will re-watch the v**** scenes when I get a chance because I can't remember the color. I think the first is clear and the second is white but I can't remember. I do know that there is orange and yellow v**** / feces buildup that the crazy guy squeezes out of the last girl in the chains infected face.
    Actually it wasn't v* it was puss from her infected mouth wounds. Needless to say, I will NOT be watching FULL SEQUENCE which will supposedly have 12 people sewn together!

eeeeeeeeew!