Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Missing messages

I've tried twice in a couple of weeks to write an answer to the Gastritis-thread, and my message doesn't appear on the thread, it just says something that a moderator has to check the message before it's published. I've succesfully posted one message on said thread, and I've posted messages on other threads just fine (except for one thread in the private forum, which also said that my message has to be checked by a moderator), so what gives? I'm getting a bit frustrated

Default Re: Missing messages

I believe since you're a new member certain posts need to be approved before appearing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

But how long would it take to check the messages? And why do some appear right away? Oh, the big questions of life

some threads are disappearing for me, i think the site is messing up today.