Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default so sick of it. but nobody can help

my mind is telling me things that are bad. i keep thinking id be better off dead. and i think its true. idk how im going to keep living like this......im scared to even go out into public any more. im RUINED. none of us deserve to live like this. we are scared of our own bodies. its tourture.
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: so sick of it. but nobody can help

We all deserve to LIVE if anything. I get so sad when people on here think the only way out of this phobia is death. I truly believe that with different kinds of therapy and self-help and most importantly each other, we can all get through this and live the lives we deserve and want to live. Stay well and take care of that beautiful baby growing inside you! Being a mother is a truly amazing experience, I have a four month old and I never thought I'd love her as much as I do. She is my reason for living!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

so sorry that you are feeling so badly.......things will get better. maybe your hormones are making you feel depressed......i know pregnancy can send them over the edge.......

do you have a doctor you can talk to? sounds like maybe you need an antidepressant right now........

we all deserve to live
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i hope you're feeling better!

Please don't say this. Yes, this phobia is horrible, but there are lots of meds and things you can try to help. I went to a hypnotherapist which helped a bit. And i'll be starting my meds this week. And in a couple weeks I'll be starting with a psychologist. Please keep your head up!!!