Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi guys, I had a Gastric emptying scan done, I had to eat these eggs and I felt fine there, I was there for almost 4 hrs. Now I am back at wk, and I have bad reflux, a headach that is making me cry, and Nausae like sooo bad..I feel hungry, but because I have this egg stuck in my throat,I can not think of eating anything without wanting to gag.. I WANT to go home.. I hate feeling this bad at work, especially nausea...AGGGGGGG HELP

u had what??

sorry i have no idea what that is or anything...

can't they let you go home? cause ur feeling ill?

hope u feel better sn

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What did you have done? I hope you are starting to feel better though.

i want to have that test done, becausei think my stomach is too slow emptying. how much egg did you have to eat?

elizabeth

hi guys, what I did was eat a plate full of eggs, it really did not taste bad, and then wait, every thirty minutes they would take a picture of my stomach, to see how the food would digest, I do have a small delay, and that could answer some of witch why I have heartburn, and nausea. I take Reglan(generic brand though) for Nausea, and the reason it works wonders is because it takes the away the full feeling and allows me to feel hungry. I have to stop taking them, until all the tests are done, so far I have been really good on not taking them, and only do if its to the point of my panicing.I am ok now, and feeling better, I just neededto rest, and that did the trick thanks for asking. Take care.. Christy