Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help :(

Unhappy Help :(

My upper stomach feels weird and tingly...it's hard to describe but i didn't eat anything for dinner tonight because I wasn't that hungry.
    I'm really freaking out because last time i was sick my stomach felt weird also, and I can't stop shaking because I'm really really nervous
    I need comfort or something, maybe someone to talk to....

Default Re: Help :(

hope you are feeling better by now.........if your stomach feels tingly i would think it would be anxiety......like butterflies maybe?
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hope your feeling better. I woke up this morning feeling sick also, my stomach felt weird and I was having bad stomach pains and nausea
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Have you tried to eat anything this a.m. yet? I get that tingly, weirdness when I am a mixture of hungry and anxious. Feel better!!

how are you now? my stomach feels strange A LOT these days! hope you feel better X

Thanks you guys for your concerns <

I hope your feeling better by now, but if you're not, I honestly wouldnt worry about it... I get alot of tingling in my upper stomach, but I think its like the muscle pain, thats what my swimming coach says it is.... also, if you had a sv, yes you'd feel it alot in your stomach but in your middle stomach... also I have been having stomach cramps this week but I havent gotten ill, so Ive chalked it down to anxiety and theyve eased of a bit... also if it was a sv, you'd be screaming in pain as I remember clearly... you always know for sure if you're actually ill... hope you feel better x
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.