Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have a stomach bug! well i think so anyway....

I haven;t been sick yet.... and hopefully i won't[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

But i was off college yesterday as i wasnt feeling too good.... but this morning i felt OKish so i decided to go in.. but when i got there, i just felt crap! I was nearly crying cos i hate being ill at anytime, nevermind while i'm at college [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I never had a panic attack.. which is good [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

But bye for now..... i'm off to bed [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

awww hunny i hope you're alrite, but if u havent been sick yet u wont, with stomach bugs its the first thing that happens!
    get well soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

I certainly hope you do not have a stomach bug!! I hope you are feeling better today!!

It doesn't sound like a stomach bug, so hopefully its not....

I hope you feel better after your nap!

I hope you are feeling better. Keep us posted. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Was sick a couple of hrs ago [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I had a major panic attack, and i couldn't stop crying!

But at least i made it to the toilet.... i just absolutly hate the feeling of it..... you have no control, and it just feels horrible!!

But the bad thing is, is that my mam has it too... so she can't really look after me [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]it's horrible!

Louise - I'm so sorry you're not well and that your mum is ill too - its a nasty thing. I hope you are coping ok...try not too panic too much - just drink plenty of water and sleep and it'll soon be ok.
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Aww hunn its really goin around. i have it now too =( see my post. so i feel your pain and im here if you want to talk sick person to sick . how are you doing now?

Hey Louise,

Im sorry to hear that you are ill. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Even more a bummer that your mom has it too. Just keep thinking about how you did do it, and that you are still alive and okay. Yeah it is not pleasant, but just try and think positive thoughts, you got through it. I hope you feel better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

OK, it's the morning now.... i feel better than i was, and haven;t been sick again! I feel very hungry, as i havent eaten for a couple of days now [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I'm going to try and eat some toast...... and i hope it'll stay down!!

Sorry you were sick, but glad you're on the mend.... let us know how you're doing!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

aww Louise, u brave girl. hope u feel better sn

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Louise - im so sorry u wer sick. there seems to be alot of this going round at the mo. where abts are u located in the UK roughly - im in weston/bristol area and loads of people have been ill. including myself this week.

hope ur feeling better soon. at least these things are fairly short lived.

ems x

I'm from the north east!!

so i think it's everywhere!! lol [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

just read ur other post in the stomach bug thread and realised ur from north east - grrr it must be everywhere - sorry. i dont mean to panic people! i hate it. i have never been so worried abt bugs but since getting it - wow im so scared. i hate the feeling of having no control what so ever over my body. i hate the not knowing.

Yes i know exactly how your feeling [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

i hate not being in control - i'm such a control freak! haha

it's jsut you never know what will happen, and when!

And even worse for me, i'm home alone, cos my mam is staying at my grans tonight, as my aunt has just died today [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img](my gran's sister)

Glad you're feeling better hun!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glad you are feeling better, and I am sorry to hear about your aunt.

I'm glad your feeling better too!
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>