Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: hurt...

guys.. im feeling really..hurt. thats the only way to put it.

was talking to my friend about what happend with my social worker, she turned around and said "you really are feeling sorry for yourself, arent you?!" this happened yestrday, i thought, ok so maybe shes a bit stressed out. have left it for a day, hoping i'd get a txt message or an email or SOMETHING... but no. nothing.

this was the last friend i was happy talking to about s***. so now, i literally have no one. fantastic.

eugh. remind me why i'm here?

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jen,

There are a lot of people here who you have helped and who think of you as a friend. I don't think that you seem as though you have been feeling sorry for yourself but if you were I would not blame you for the sh*t that you have been having to cope with so please don't give up and remember you are not alone. If ever you need a chat pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Stay strong babe [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

i can identify with how you feel.

my friends found it hard to deal with my self harm and still do. they used to have a go at me when i was stressed because they didn't understand.

give her s few days to calm down and try not to stress yourself out.

PM me if you want to talk. xx

Jen,

You're here because you are a rock when other people are feeling down. You're always there with a kind word and reassurance. Try not to let other people get you down. That's one person who said something... she may have been having a bad time herself. You came on here and told your story to us and we all agree that the social worker is way out of line. You cannot put a timeline on someone's "cure". It just won't work. It puts pressure on you, and makes you feel like a failure if you don't meet the deadline. You're such a great person, so wise in your years, as I was completely surprised when i found out your age. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Jen you have me. You have us all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I know its not as good as in person, but you have everyone on this site supporting you every step of the way.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey guys,

appreciate ur words, all of you.

still am not 100% sure where my heads at e.t.c. but i'm getting there, slowly. just keep bursting into tears randomly e.t.c. =| nevermind.

thanks guys,

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Aww Jenn.

Were here for you. Always and forever. Don't loose sight of that.

Jen,

**HUGS**

I know I haven't been here lately on the site, andI apologize for that,soI don't know all that's been going on with your social worker,but you know I am always here for you!!!

I am sorry your friend said that to you. I don't think she really understands what you go through or how hard it is to live with something like this. I have had comments like that thrown my way too, in the worst of times, and it really hurts. People just plain do not understand!!! It's so frustrating!!

You do have us though!!! And you don't ever have to worry about anyone here making a comment like that because we love you dear! Weare here for you Jen!!! You doNOT have nobody, you have all of us!!!! Please do remember that!!! Although we may not live next door or in the same country or continent, support and care is support and care, right?? I really hope you won't let what your friend said get to you.

You are here because you are a family member!!! You have helped so many people, the sweetheart that you are!! And you can count on us for that same help!!

**HUGS**
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

jen
    i agree with everyone who has posted..let the dust settle for a couple of days..chances are your friend has forgotten this incident entirely.
    she's probably had a shi*ty day aswell..but don't take it personally,she'll come to you when she's good andready.
    as for your being here!! you've given people like me and many others so much encouragement and support when we've needed to rant. you've been a friend to people who have never before helped you..and you've welcomed so many new members to this site and reassured people when they've simply had enough..so don't ever doubt why you're here!
    many people..and i mean many many consider you as a friend.