Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, I think there is a stomach virus going around my school. This may be the same for some of you. It seems a lot of people ave been coming down with viruses lately. Well, yesterday, a girl came back from being at home (and I am in the same 6th period class) and she had apparently had a stomach virus and was vomiting. The bad part was that the Physical Education (my 6th period) teacher thinks vomiting is funny (he was joking about it)!!! Also, today, in 4th period, I found out someone was absent because they had vomited. A few weeks ago, a friend of mine had a stomach virus. Hmm... bt it seems like nobody who goes to my school ever washes teir hands before eating (at lunch). Believe me... I do! Of course, I always keep one or two bottles of hand sanitizer. Hopefully I will not get anything. I hate people wo send their kids to school sick, even thogh their kid is obviously not well and should be kept home from school.

Lizzy

They should definitely keep their kids home from school if they are sick. Same goes for people who come into work sick. That's why everyone else ends up getting sick. I think it's horrible. They should just stay home. I would try not to worry. Just keep up with the good hygiene. Remember to keep your hands away from your face. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Yup, the stomach virus is going around ALL schools. I'm the unforunate one who caught it =(