Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Oh My God, I went to see my hubby at his job tonight, only to find out that one of the guys he works with vomited just a few minutes before we got there!!!! He claims that it was some fish or something he ate out of the cafeteria and even my hubby says that the fish didnt smell to great. While we were there, the guy that vomited ate some crackers and drank a pepsi and didnt have to go running off to find a bathroom. I am just hoping and praying that it was just something he ate. I was looking forward to hubby being off this weekend, and was looking forward to us having some time together. (If you know what I mean.) Now, since I am scared that this might be something catagious, it makes me not even want to get that close to my hubby for fear that I will get "it." When I talked to my hubby about an hour ago, the guy was still at work ............. but he is leaving at midnight because he and his family are going out of town tomorrow.

Ughhh, I HATE this phobia!! Thanks for letting me vent!!

It sound like it may have been bad food. I don't know about most
    people, but when I have a stomache flu, I can't eat....let alone lift
    my head. If he had a bug, he would feel really crappy..not even
    think of eating or staying at work. If you are really worried,
    see how your hubby is tommorow. If there are no signs, then go on
    with your previous plans.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Carrie