Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so I changed my nose ring again. haha. but its to the stud with a little ball thingy on the end. and it keeps falling out! I'm afraid I'm gonna loose it.

any tips to get the darn thing to stay in?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm assuming what you have in your nose now is a nosbone? right?

It's not very good for your nose! Sorry to tell ya! But the piercings eventually closes around the ring, and the little ball on the end keep it from being able to come out. What size do you have in there? Maybe the ring is too small? I'd suggest getting a screw, piercers can fit it perfetly to your nose and they aren't as dangerous as nosebones!

If you are concerned about size, nosescrews come in a variety of sizes and some are very discreet.

See? They are still tiny!

<---This is what I have in my nose!

Hope that helps!

Good Luck!!

The last pic, sorry, lol...doesn't show it bent, they come straight (some come bent already) and your piercer will fit it in your piercing for you.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

yes its straight, a nosebone. I love it and plan to stay with this one for a long time.. it fits in no problem, but getting it to stay is another story. he used a 16 Gauge to pierce me, and the nosebone looks like a 18 gauge, but thats the size ive had it all along.

I work at claires and you wouldnt believe it but last night a woman about 40 years old came in looking for nose jewelry. she wanted the nosebone untill I told hershe needs to wait untill at least 8 weeks for that ( she only had it done for 2 weeks). she then told me she let her friend pierce it with a gun! eeek! what do people think? I told her thats the worst possible thing to do and she may have problems down the raod because of that. I would expect to hear that from a 15 year old, but i figured a 40 yr old would have more sence. awful huh.

oh and an update, its staying a little better now that Ive been out of the shower for a few hours!

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

oh and thanks for the pics. I first got pierced with a screw. ugh. it drove me up the wall because it wastoo big on the inside of my nose ( the curvy part) then about a week ago i changed it to a nosebone that bends which i loved but te gem was so tiny you couldnt see it at all, so then today I put in the nosebone with the ball in the end ( straight) but i dont think i'll have a problem because the ball is really really tiny and hopefully it wont get stuck.

I had a hard time finding a gem i liked. they were either too big or too small. this ones perfect.I'll see how this goes!

Ok sounds good!

I don't wanna sound dissaproving, but nosescrews are so much better for your nose! Even if the ball is tiny, it'll still be a pain to get out. But If you plan to leave it in i suppose that'd be alright.