Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Birth Control

Question Birth Control

Have any of you ladies taken Seasonique? I'm supposed to start it today but I'm terrified that it'll make me sick. Any help?
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Birth Control

I haven't but my sister was on Seasonique for a while. She stopped because it gave her horrible mood swings but no n/v at all.

But I'm in the same position as you.. I'm starting Yaz as soon as I get my period, which is any day now, and I'm scared it's going to make me sick :/
    Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

It's 10:00 at night and I still haven't taken it. I'm so scared. I've heard mixed reviews so I'm extra nervous. I really need to start taking it soon though! I think I'm gonna chicken out again though!!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

birth control pills never made me sick...go ahead and take it...it will be fine...find something positive about why you are going on them and focus on that...not the possible side effects.

I chickened out! I think I'm going to make an appointment with my OB and see if she can put me on a non hormonal one that won't make me sick!

im on lo-ovral its great...

can you take anti-emets with them? sorted!

Hi everyone. I'm brand new here and i wanted to make this my first post. I struggled hard with needing to be on bc but was very reluctant because the side effects. I started myself on the Nuva ring because it offers the lowest dose of hormones and estrogen resulting in less side effects. I felt semi queazy the first week or so only in the mornings but nothing serious. Once you are over the adjustments, you will be so proud of yourself and won't have to worry about it anymore =)

I also use Nuva and I haven't had any problems!! Looove it!

You may find these links helpful!

abbi, you can take anti emetics with BC...