Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Raw Chicken

Default Raw Chicken

Everytime I walk into the kitchen and I see raw chicken I begin feeling n*. Does this happen to anyone else?

Default Re: Raw Chicken

any meat/poultry gives me the shivers it seems......i stopped eating meat 15 years ago.....feel much better.....but i do cook it for my husband......but i have to be in the right mood to be able to touch it..............ick!
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It doesn't make me nauseous, but it makes me extremely anxious. If mum has raw chicken, or raw turkey sitting out in the kitchen, i'll avoid that room for the rest of the night.

When Mum cooks it I make sure I scrub the kitchen bench spotless that night because I can't stand the thought of any germs from it being on the kitchen bench. When I move out of home I will become vegetarian but I have to eat whatever the rest of the family eats at the moment.

I am cautious around any raw mean - but not afraid. I can understand why a person could become afraid of it though.