Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feelin Bad...

Hybrid View

Hey all,

Man I am just feeling wretched. I really hope its not a bug and is just a bad IBS bout, but my poor intestines are really feeling bad. They are just very churnyish and stuff, and i do have runs some. It just can't bea bug becauseI have a final tomorrow. I do feel somewhat nauseas too, but my temp is normal. Sometimes IBS bouts can be pretty bad, i just hate not knowing whether its IBS or a bug.

Try not to worry. You are probably nervous about your final tomorrow. Try to relax and do something to take your mind off of it. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Hey Mel,

To be honest im not too nerved about the final. I think its real nausea and stuff, I can tell the difference. Im still feeling pretty blegh, and I just hope I dont get ill, but I know if I do I wont die, tho its not nice. I know several of you have v* recently and that helps give me courage that it can be done and its okay and no one died or anything.

Well logically, if you don't throw up, you are doing more harm to your body than good. Your body throws up usually to get something out that it doesn't feel is neccessary to be in there in the first place. Just lay down and listen to some nice music and picture me =) ..than you'll be calm ..well minus the picture of me [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Lol picture you eh? I think I'll picture flowers or bunnies or something. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Yeah I think i got a bug, I dont feel like im gonna v* (yet tho lol) but I feel nauseas. Just that crapola feeling. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Hi Galadriel!

I hope you're feeling better today in time for your final...I have to say you sound pretty calm in your posts. Keep strong hun!

Let us know how you are.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Hey guys!

Thank you for your concern. I woke up on and off several times in the nite and thought i was gonna lose it a few times but didn't, which is good i suppose. I think i have a bug, but I'm already doing okay. Im not eating tho till I come home just in case. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Just take it easy, and rest. IBS is very difficult to deal with at times. Dive into a really good book, and loose yourself in the book, that's what I do.
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

aww Galadriel, so sorry to hear ur feeling rotton. i too am coming down with something, AGAIN, so am stocking my body upwith echinachea to try and combat it.

hpe ur feeling OK soon... lots of warm duvet's and hot water bottles and tea for you!!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Jenneh!

Im sorry tohear your not feeling so hot either. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Thats good to get your body full of good stuff, and just rest and try and take it easy some.

Im already feeling some better, I really dont think it was IBS, because well I kinda know how that acts on me, and this just seemed more "bug like" if you know what i mean. Im just gonna chill today and eat light.

Lol I didnt even have to take the test! He gave the option, it just means that our other grades will count more, but Ive already got an A in accounting (lol dont ask me how i mananged to pull that off!) so that was nice.

I hope you feel better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

how are you feeling today?

its possible it was your ibs, i have it too and when i am nervous about something i have a flare up (even if i actually think im not nervous) do you take any meds for your ibs? if you still feel bad maybe you could take some antismasmodic to release the yucky feeling it causes.

Hey there!

Thank you for the well wishes! I really think its a bug tho, because I feel like run down and Im getting aches, like that in your bones aches, and that doesn't happen with IBS. Still tho, I do feel better today, and hopefully it will be kicked and I can get beter here.

I'm glad you are feeling better. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]