Hello! It's been a while since I posted anything here. But today, I'm 90% sure I had undercooked chicken (quite a bit of it) unknowingly. I only became aware when my friend that was at the restaurant pointed out that the chicken looked all pink in some parts. Then I saw it and it sure did look pink and undercooked. I was too scared to check it further to see if juice was running out of it. It would have just made me feel worse. I didn't tell the waitress though, coz I was too scared of it being confirmed that it was indeed undercooked. I just didn't want confirmation, but I'm almost sure it wasnt completely done. Now I'm scared of campylobacter or salmonella poisoning.

Does everybody who consumes undercooked chicken always get food poisoning? or is it possible for some people to not get sick at all? I mean people have different bodies that don't respond to stuff the same exact way. I'm so scared. I'm also going on a trip exactly in 7 days. I might fall ill on my trip or something. The incubation periods for both campylobacter and salmonella can be as long as 10 days...