Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My Story- please comment!

i will never forget this experience for aslong as i live.....

i was roughly about 4-5 might of been younger. i was on hoilday with my family and we was all in this bar where live entertainment was being held. i remeber another family that was sat oppisite us there was very loud and was shouting alot.

Anyways suddenly i heard this horrific sound. it sounded like a high pressured hose pipe hitting a solid concrete floor, but it was the young girl who was voilently V* it was like a rainbow leaping out of her mouth. she put her hands out infront of her asif she was cupping water it was disgusting!

Ever since that, this phobia has taken over my life. as a teenager i missed alot of school and my social life has been effected so much. i avoid alot of situations especially public transport and my eating will never be the same again :/ i have alot of panic attacks which happen everyday, however since medication ive been alot better but still have my ups and downs.........

Default Re: My Story- please comment!

That sounds horrific! Welcome to the forum!

Default Re: My Story- please comment!

that doesnt sound pleasant at all. im so sorry you had to go through that. i understand what you mean by missing out on things. this phobia has stopped me from doing many things and living my life. it is a horrible feeling. i hope you find comfort here.