Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

-----------------------------------Edited by: discochic90

OMG!!! YES, YES, YES!!!! That is me all the way. Like 7-10 days before I start. I hate it too. I worry about things I wouldn't normally worry about the first 2 weeks or so into my cycle. I was diagnosed with PMDD (severe PMS) so I feel every little change.

As far as anxiety, I hate it during my premenstrual days! It seems like if I am not anxious, I am depressed or just plain grumpy....LOL Charlotte

One time I was just about to put a period on my final exam essay and I got a panic attack...so yea, right before I get to my period I get anxiety.. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]sorry, but I have so much respect for girls, having to put up with all those monthly bodily doo-dads. Mad props...I can firmly say..i could NOT do that.
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

LOLOL...[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] R311dude!!!!!!

Charlotte

I have to agree I def get more anxious just before the "visitor" arrives!
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

My anxiety does tend to be up when I have PMS, but it's different each month. One month I'll be crabby, another really sad, one month I'll feel sick or one month I'm anxious. Very weird, and I hate it. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

I am more anxious when it is here, just for the fact I get so nauseous.
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~ee cummings~

YES YES YES!!! Before my lil friend there arrives, I get sooo anxious about everything!!! I hate it, it's like my entire body is outta wack. your definatly not alone there!

----------------------Edited by: discochic90

Yes my anxiety levels goes way up as well. I also feel nauseated...possibly from the anxiety...who knows. Most days I just feel tired and cranky but it flucuates.[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Nicole

i used to be terrible before and duirng, and after lol. i never had a proper cycle. Thank god for depo provera i started it about a year ago to control the pain and mood swings and its great no period for 8 months yay