Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Oh no! My husband is n*!!

So we were just outside playing with our son and my husband said "my stomach doesn't feel well for some reason" of course I immediately said "you mean like pukey?" he said "n*" so he went inside to the bathroom and laid down. When I came in with my son I asked how he felt and if he v*. He said no but I feel like I would feel better if I did. Ughhhhh. How can he say that?!?!?!!? So now we're laying in bed being lazy while our son naps. He's acting normally. The times I've been around him when he v* he was quite obviously sick, like chills and fever and stuff. But he's just being normal. So I hope that's a good sign. I almost wonder if non emets can't handle n* like we can cause we're so used to experiencing it and fighting it off.
    I just hope he feels better and doesn't v*.

Default Re: Oh no! My husband is n*!!

Perhaps it's the heat? I don't know where you are, but it is seriously very hot here today, and the heat makes me feel like crap! Maybe he sat in the sun for too long... I hope it isn't a bug, and he feels better soon!

I thought that at first too but he wasn't outside that long before he said he didn't feel well. He's still n*. He slept for about 4 hours and I figured he'd feel better when he woke up, but he didn't. We think it was a tuna sub he got at a pizza shop yesterday. I don't know why he insists on getting fish at places like that. Lol but he's been n* for about 6 hours now. We both agreed that if he was going to v*, he probably would have done it by now. Don't you all agree??(please please agree! Lol) he ate a few pieces of toast and now I'm making him a bland chicken breast to try.
    Wish me luck

It most probably would have happened by now. Let us know how he does with the food. I hope he feels better soon!

Good news! I went in and checked on him a few hours ago and he says "I just saw a Domino's commercial and now I want some"
    I knew he felt fine. Lol he's back to his normal self and we just ate some pizza. Lol
    phewwwwww

THANK GOD. My husband never ever gets nausea...at least I know he doesnt tell me he does...so I would most likely never know. But 1 time he got the SV and had diarrhea, I didnt know he was nauseas bc he chose not to tell me to ease my mind...but even with the diarrhea, I was asking him every 20 seconds..how do you feel, do you feel sick, do you think you will get sick? like how does your stomach hurt...he laughed and told me I will never ever know if he is sick again...hahaha

V* can make you feel better after it happens, but when that is the case, you should rest easy knowing that the sickness is not due to a virus or anything contagious. If it was something contagious, your stomach emptying wouldn't help.

Probably ate something bad, got dehydrated, or something small.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.