Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Xbox

Default Xbox

Hey, I recently set up a wireless network in my house (finally) and wanted to know if anyone has an Xbox 360. If you're on Live and would like to play some time, my Gamertag is Rapturerocks. I am usually playing Red Dead Redemption or Peggle. Let me know your gamertag if you have one!

Default Re: Xbox

I don't have an Xbox, but I just wanted to say YAY for gamers!
    I'm a computer gamer myself, but it's nice to know I'm not alone in the emet-gamer genre! hehe

Also anyone with a Wii who wants to post their friend code, go ahead! Even though I don't have one, PSN Tags as well. Brea, what PC games do you like?

Hey! Im on xbox, havent got those games tho, im a COD MW2 girl ;-)

gamertag: PlayerONEyouWIN

gaming helps me take my mind off emet! For just a few hours a night im someone else.

Currently, I'm one of the millions who plays World of Warcraft. Snicker all you want! All my friends who live all around the state (and 1 in Canada!) play WoW so it's my way of keeping touch with them while pwning some noobs. And I agree BiggerPicture, gaming helps me forget emet.

Yay gamers!

I actually don't have Xbox but I have Steam, PS3, and Wow (even though I never play wow anymore). If you want any of those infos hit me up :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.