Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i live in uni halls and am just packing up to go home, i just went into the kitchen to get my plates and stuff and found some living creatures in them. The thought that they have been walking and possibly pooping on stuff i eat off. I inspect my plates thoroughly before i use them so im sure i would of noticed but the thought there could have been somthing on them i didnt notice. Yuk, its made me feel really ill worrying that i could have ingested something nasty that could make me ill.

It seems to be one thing aftre another right now

They shouldn't make you sick, even though the thought is so revolting of having them on your stuff. I've prepared pancakes made with too old pancake mix that had worms in it, I saw the worms after I'd already made a couple pancakes that I'd eaten. I never got sick. You shoudl be fine.

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11