Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

OK, i suppose you'll wanna know why??! haha [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Well i have a b/f [img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]hehe

But he is like my first real b/f, so thats why i'm so happy [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] And he knows about my emet. he thinks he might have it too actually... but im not so sure.... [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]lol the amount he drinks [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

He is called Neil by the way [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

oh, and my stomach bug went, and i wasn't sick again! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

aw! im so pleased, it must be great going out with someone who is on your wavelength..
    im glad you didn't get poorly again, great timing to get hooked up eh?
    i hope you and neil have a great crimbo !

Awwww that's absolutly sooo sweet!!!!! I'm a killer for romance and lovey dovey stuff, so if you want to share experiences PLEASe do sooo. Aww you've gone and gotten me excited.

Good for you hunn! Aww thats so great!! I hope you two really have a fun time together! Now give us the details, kiss yet? And how'd you meet? Huh huh HUH??? lol.

Enjoy the love, sweetie!!!!!

hehehehe.... i'll have to buy him an xmas prezzie... arghhhhhh what shall i get him?????? [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

What are his interests? If he's a femmine type guy, go for cute stuff, an example of something I got for an old bf was this masculin teddy bear thats said, "stay cool". or if you have lotsa $$$ i always believe watches are an amazing gift for a bf. same with masuclin necklaces/chains, my ex loved them. Obsessd i tell you!! or go the clothes route, thats always a nice gift, but you gotta know what size! It'll give you an excuse to take of his shirt! LOL JKS JKS!! :P I'm having fun~!

Two words; video games.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Ha! Typical but not romantic lol!! I've yet to understand why guys are obsessed with that nonsense lol.

Have you ever shot a rocket launcher in real life? Niether have most guys..but in video games I can shoot rocket launchers all I want [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

That is excellent news! I'm very happy for you! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LOUISE!
    im so happy for you! thats excellent news - and also good that the tummy bug has cleared off! im pleased things are looking up for you - just in time for Christmas too! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

ems xx

heya wow im so glad to hear the good news!

i have recieved some good news today i have received an offer from my first choice university to study biomedical science and i already have the grades required a and i havent finished all my courses yet so im in

Aww happy days everyone! Congrats holly18! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

GO LOUISE!

and GO HOLLY!!

my day hasnt been full of good news.. just bad! hehe =p

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Great news louise and holly!!! YAY! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer