Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Ambulance last night, answer please anyone?

Last night I had the worst panic attack i've had in ages. It was in the middle of the night and I stupidly called an ambulance! They arrived and I was fine by that time, but they took all my details and so did the police! I really don't want my mum to find out i did this as my parents were away at the time. Are they likely to come back for any reason? Or contact my doctor? I'm scared the police will come back and tell my mum I called an ambulance!

Default Re: Ambulance last night, answer please anyone?

How old are you? If you are 18 they are not allowed to talk to anyone about your medical history due to the HIPPA laws.

Don't feel bad that you called an ambulance. I know how u feel. I have wanted to do that many times but I never have.

I'm 17. But they didn't say that they were going to do anything else? And it's been a couple of days now since they came and no-one has come back? So hopefully touch wood, they won't come back

I don't see why anyone would call or come back to your house. I'm sure you should be fine for now.

I doubt they would come back. Most likely they just took your information for their own documentation. Like recording the activities and details of each of their calls