Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: How do I?

So, pleasetell me how do I develop this "BRING IT" attitude? Since sometimes you just don't have control and our bodies know best, it would help to have a better attitude. HELP! I have a friend who has just that attitude. In fact she says she likes to v**** because it makes her feel better. She doesn't panic at all and I think that must help her.

Nicole

but v*ing DOES make u feel better. ultimately there is something poisonous or horrid that poor body needs to get rid of quickly. its the panic and the build up that is worse (well i find) - honestly, how many people CANT say that they didnt feel better after they actually did it. **** GRAPHIC POSS***

man i just wanted to get it all out last week - i tried so hard and stuck my fingers down there - but still nothing. everytime i retched , it made me feel better. but i just cldnt get anything out. it was awful.

I have a friend like that--she can just will herself to throw up. It's bizarre!!