Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: :( Freezing.

I am sooo cold right now! Everyone in my family is fine, but I'm freezing. It's not very cold outside, and I'm inside! WHY? I'm worried!! What is this? What could it be?

I'm panicking about everything right now.

lol, i panic about that too! But i'm always cold when everyone is hot! lol i have bad circulation though i think!

Try to warm up a bit, by running up/down stairs, and jsut havea little walk about, you'll be fine! I'm sure!

I just had a bath. Feeling a bit better, not much though.

Have you tried a hot drink - hot chocolate? Tea? coffee? etc. Often I find im cold because of lack of food and drink - mostly food. I dont think you've got anything to worry a bit. Plus, if you're really cold, a bath probably wouldn't work because the body needs time to adjust to the correct temperature so you wouldn't have warmed up that quickly. Maybe some hot food might work - chips, popcorn etc. anything thats warm. If that doesn't work i was online when you posted this so you're probably still online. if my ideas don't work, reply please! Try not to worry - you'll be fine!!!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AWw.. hehe. Thanks! I'm going to go try to make myself something yummy and warm to eat. lol.

Then off to have a nap, I didn't have a good sleep last night, that might be part of it.

Ugh, being cold reminds me of when I got my nose pierced, I got really nervous and shaky, then afterwards I was shaking so bad I could barely walk. I dunno why I was sooo cold and shaky! Turns out that night I came down with a really bad cold/flu things. ew. So I'm a little concerned!

aww, i know how u feel, but im sure u'll b fine. im always analysing what temperature i feel compard to everyone else, but it rarely means nething, so i try not to now.

hope ur ok

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Completely OT but Jenneh, your avatar is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!

<font color=BLUE>I LOVE TO LAUGH!</font>

why thankyou

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

update: I decided to lay down and watch some tv under a big comfy blanket, and I fell asleep for an hour, all curled up. And I woke up and I was sooo hot. My face was all hot a red. I think from sleeping, but...who knows.

I'm still cold, but my face is hot. I don't feel very good, I'm tired and just feel rundown.

Not going out tonight.

I hate that! Sometimes i lay down all freezing with like 10000 blankets and wake up bioling hot and feeling yucky, but it passes, trust me.

you should go for a walk, that'll give your some fresh air and give you some energy!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

bleh. no walking. lol. i'm lazy and so tired. i just feel sooooo yucky.

Sorry you're feeling bad. Just do what your body tells you to do. If you listen to your body, you can usually determine what it needs. Hope you're doing better.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11