Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: bit scared....

well as u may know, i have a b/f now [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] and i was with him today, and after i had been kissing him etc. he was complaining of a dodgy stomach [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]and i dunno if i will catch anything?? im getting all panicky about this now!!

hmm. maybe his stomach was just having a dodgey day. i have those all the time.

you have to remmber louise, if u ever do get sick, ur gnna get thru it, as u have done before, so try not to see it as the end of the world.

its more likely that it wont even happen anyway!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I would try not to worry b/c it could have been something he even ate that didn't agree with him. Just relax.

yes i agree with the others Louise - i doubt very very much that it is anything like a bug. and hey - look what u got thro last week!! dont worry - just enjoy being with ur new guy! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

It could have been butterflies in his tummy,, It may not have been upset THAT way either. My husband will say that and it is bowels. He could have had crampy stomach, heart burn, something that he had eaten that was too rich.
    Everything will be just fine I am sure.
    I think it is lovely to hear though that things are still going so well with you and your B/f
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Things are going fantastic..... we've only been going out like what..... 3 or 4 days [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]it seems soooooo much longer though [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

awww!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

im really pleased for u!! u deserve it!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I hope you 2 are very happy!! How is his stomach now??

Not sure bout his stomach, but mine has been making funny noises! haha [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]I know i won't be sick.... but i still worry [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]lol [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

awww im very pleased for you.

maybe ur stomach, and his stomach is tlkin to each other without u 2 even knowing!

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.