Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Pirahna 3D: Good to Avoid

Just tossing a warning out there, according to a sci fi news site I read, Piranha 3D has 3D Vomit scenes. It was bad enough that they refused to show the footage at Comicon.

So yeah... you've been warned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Pirahna 3D: Good to Avoid

Thanks for the warning! #D v* - Shudders

ack, 3D Typo night for me!

thank you so much for telling me! woof! yuck yuck yuck.

Yeah I had no desire to see it anyway but since the arrival of 3D I've been waiting for it. I'm just glad I read about this before anyone saw it!!

You may find these links helpful!