Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Am I the only one?

The past year I have been on a schedule of eating and exercising. I eat breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner at the exact same time every single day and I also eat the same thing each day. I freak out if my schedule is messed up or if I start and/or finish eating at the wrong time. I know this is caused by my emetophobia and I was just wondering if anyone else does this, or is it just me?

Default Re: Am I the only one?

omg......i am the same way. i eat exactly the same thing everyday........my current daily "menu" this time has not changed in over a year. i cook a different meal for my husband everyday, but have no desire to eat his.....it's like i'm not satisfied unless i eat "my food". i do go out to eat occassionally......but still go home and eat my own stuff.......

usually my lunch time gets moved around because of work.........but i still eat it.....even if its almost dinnertime.

i joke with my husband that i'm like the cat.......same food everyday....

you arent' alone!!
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm not like this but I see nothing wrong with it! If it keeps you comfortable, go for it! One less thing that you have to worry about!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey guys, it feels great to know I'm not the only one who does this. Thanks for the support!

Do you thank that just a small variation in the food, or in the time you have it, will make you sick?

I know that for some people emet stems from a fear of losing control, and maybe if your one of those cases, this is another manifestation of it.

Yeah I am like that alot...