Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hiya.

Im starting my SATs in the next week or two. I was just thinkin if there is anyone else here who is doing exams at the moment (or will be!)

Plz reply! From Christof
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm doing some of my gcse's. The sats are fine. I took most of my exams in another room but had 2 in a hall and it really isnt as bad as it seems. I've actually got used to exams by now (which is a good thing!!!) I hope they go ok. are you ok about them???

Yeah I'm a bit nervous about my exams but i've been revising quite hard which has restored my confidence and it's really only my english which im worried about, even though im in the top set and my teacher says i'll do really well LOL! Thanks for the words of comfort izzybee!

PS - Ur website is really cool!
    ISAIAH 41:10

They really dont count for that much but its all good practise. Hope iot goes well

(thanx for looking at my site, did you post?)

I'm doing my GCSEs soon [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

im doing AS levels soon, in 3 weeks to be precise. im absolutely s***e scared for sum reason... oh well, i was really scared about my GCSE's but they mean nothing now, unfortunately.

:s

Jen xxx

p.s. Izzy, i too went to ur site a while ago, i forgot to tell u it looks well cool

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

GEESH how RUDE of me!!

i just wanna say GOOD LUCK to everyone doing exams soon!! i'll be thinking of you!!!

*fingers crossed for you all*

hope they go well

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

I'm doing my A-Levels in June. Very scary.
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"