Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Corrie!

omg - watch out Corrie fans in the Uk - u see nothing but steves wife wats her name - karen (u can tell im a big fan he) is leaning over the sink and doing wierd things with her mouth and breathing...so watch out if ur watching the repeat etc etc etc

it has really set my heart racing!! i dont know why im being so silly!

awww...

dont watch it.. but used to...!

xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hey guys, it's not a V-scene [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    she's simply..ah well you'll find out anyway, she's miscarried, thats about the only stomach churning viewing there was on Corrie this evening [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Haha Corrie is my sister's name!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol. i dont like Karen anyway... is a silly shallow tart =P

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

I dont like Corrie really - it was only on in the background - im an Eastenders gal!!

hurray! eastenders..me too.
    Kat's comin back..[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]but shush..we don't know that.

is she coming back at xmas? just coz the story lines seem a bit boring at the mo!

dear god..they send me to sleep.
    yes! as far as i know, she should *definately* be back for the new year.. and i overheard Shane Ritchie saying that kat and aw'fiewill be back on
    The most boring storyline they have running at the moment is the Sharon-Dennis-Zoe love triangle..argh! Didn't mind last night's episode actually..
    No wonder i turned to Corrie eh?

hehe! yeah it is pretty dull at the mo!! hope it livens up for xmas day he!! the whol sharon-dennis - zoe thing is really wierd - and isnt stacey just a COW!!

im looking fwd to the vicar of dibley tho! that looks pretty good!

Grr! Stacey drives me mad..almost as much as Sharon, but thats another story.
    I love Dawn French! She's fabulous..btw, the episodes of The Vicar Of Dibley..are they new?? if so, ill be delighted.

yes it is a new series - one on xmas day and then one on new years eve i think - brand new!!

fabulous, iv been told that my granddad resembles Jim,
    "no no no no yes"- lol!! So you can imagine, it's hysterical viewing within my house..

i LOVE the vicar of dibley!!!! little alice is sooo adorable isnt she?!?

you know Pauline Qwerk? is that how u spell her name...

well anyway,m apparently she went into the shop where my friend works around our area.. and was well rude to the shp assistant ended up walking out mumbling "useless bloody place" .......... she must have been having a bad day lol.

Jen xxxx

MSN:

pms me thinks..lol

hehe cool! i LOVE ALice and Jim and owen too. i love it how comedy takes u away from it all!! we will all know what us three will be watchin on xmas day!!lol!

Owen! lol, he's hysterical..anyone remember him from Only Fools and Horses? he was great in that too

hmm - its jon my byf that is the only fools fan!! but i love that too. Its just hilarious!

Okay... I feel totally left out here!!! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

How about ER, Scrubs, Third Watch, CSI... anyone know those shows? Anyone for Will and Grace? How about Malcolm in the Middle? So... are there any reality shows in the United Kingdom? Lol!

~Rachel
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

i like Frasier....??!! its the new 'friends' for me - since ihave seen friends sooooo many times now!

Rachel - we have literally 'hundreds' of reality shows over here - X factor (simon cowell), im a celebrity, big brother...

ems x

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE! i used to LOVE that show!!!! probably still do but never see it on nemore [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Jen xxx

MSN: