Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Emet Recovery System

So I just visited the Emetophobia Eraser Program site and I am seriously considering ordering the system. I like that he has an 8 week money back guarantee. I was just curious if anyone has done the program or has started it and what they think of it? Maybe its worth a shot?
    "This too shall pass"

Default Re: Emet Recovery System

I have a copy of it, if you are prepared to take mental steps against your phobia, that it can definitely help. It's not a quick fix, but compared to therapy it's so inexpensive

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I ordered it as well and read it all. It's pretty solid stuff. If you can't afford therapy I would recommend it
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Hello, I'm new here and I just saw the website where they sell the book and the CD's...
    I felt a bit incomfortable with the "speech" there, because you can see that they really want you to buy it. And also, there is no miracle cures for phobias, and this website seems to give this impression. Maybe this program is really great, I don't know. But I just want to tell that I saw the commercial thing behind the speech.

(Please excuse my English, I speak French)

Saphir, that's true it's a website to sell something. And all websites that sell something feature "sales talk." The good thing about this program is that 1) it's cheap and 2) you can get your money back.

I don't think that anyone with a severe phobia can be completely "cured" from reading a book and listening to some therapists talk. However, it can really really help. And especially if you can't afford to go to therapy. If you read it and work through the exercises with commitment, you will get much much better.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.