Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Inpatient Programs

I've come to realize that I need intensive help for my emetophobia. It affects me every second of every day of my life. The only way that I can see me being able to handle treatment is to be in an inpatient program. Do any hospitals even exist in the US to help with this? Please help!

Default Re: Inpatient Programs

wish i had an answer for you. have you been for any outpatient therapy yet? are you on any meds? i know prozac has really helped me with that 24/7 obsessing i used to do about it.

i suppose you could google it and find out....

good luck

feel better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Inpatient Programs

Im almost positive that every state has inpatient services for all kinds of anxiety issues/addiction. I am not sure if there are ones that specifically for emet but just do a search and call for information. Be forewarned....they are not cheap! I looked in to a few here in AZ but I just cant bring myself to do it...or pay for it! Even with health insurance! Best of luck to you!
    "This too shall pass"