Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: diagnosed with h pylori..

I'm SOOOOO sorry you're going through this! I was constantly nausea for 2 and a half months, 6 trips to the emergency room with tons of test/blood test done with no results. One doctor at the ER told me my last hope was to see a GI doctor.

I went and had an Endoscopy done and he found bacteria, which he assumed to be h pylori, he then did a biopsy on it. The results came back negative but I was diagnosed with SEVERE Gastritis which has all the same sypmtons of h pylori. He prescribed me Nexium (which is given to patients with h pylori) and it has helped tremendously! If I go a couple of days without taking it I start to have ''attacks'' which is the symptons you described and it's terrible! I'm really sorry you're having to go through this, I hope you get better soon!

The good news is h pylori is curable!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Default Re: diagnosed with h pylori..

Quote Originally Posted by Kell1429 View Post
    I'm SOOOOO sorry you're going through this! I was constantly nausea for 2 and a half months, 6 trips to the emergency room with tons of test/blood test done with no results. One doctor at the ER told me my last hope was to see a GI doctor.

I went and had an Endoscopy done and he found bacteria, which he assumed to be h pylori, he then did a biopsy on it. The results came back negative but I was diagnosed with SEVERE Gastritis which has all the same sypmtons of h pylori. He prescribed me Nexium (which is given to patients with h pylori) and it has helped tremendously! If I go a couple of days without taking it I start to have ''attacks'' which is the symptons you described and it's terrible! I'm really sorry you're having to go through this, I hope you get better soon!

The good news is h pylori is curable!
    Thank you! I'm glad your Nexium helps you (:
    Hopefully once this medicine is done I'll start to feel better again (:
    when your up, it's never as good as it seems & when your down you never think you'll be up again .. but life goes on.