Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

I'm sitting in work and the girl behind has said the V* word about 10 times!! I can feel my heart getting faster and faster. She has taken the morning after pill and the doctors have told her she might v*. I will pass out if she does and i wish to god she would stop talking about it. Just wanna run out of the office. Wish i could just block my ears!! I hate this so much. Now i cant do my work. as this panic attack is getting worse

Default Re: Help!

Take a break if you can so you can have a breather, if she is ill you won't be at risk from getting it, ask her politely if she would mind and stop mentioning v* as you feel unwell, it's a resonable enough request witrhout drawing attention to yourself! Take care x
    I'm guilty of being innocent
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for that, i wish i could take a break and to be honest she would just laugh in my face if i said that. I Hate feeling this way.

just remember that if she does get sick....you can't catch it......that's always a huge comfort for me.

maybe you could ask her to lower her voice or stop talking......tell her it's causing you to not be able to concentrate on your work.

you'll be fine
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

she more than likely wont get sick...even i have taken the morning after pill...and i was fine!!

Thansk everyone!! She was sent home in the end!! Thank god x