Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

hi everyone. well...i am going to keep this short...yesterday I ate an energy bar right after I ate a plate of pasta. the energie bar made me ill instantly...i went through 5 hours of retching and dry heaving and I wasnt even at home...I am finally hungry but scared to eat....horrible experience...dont ever eat Rampage Bars they will make you sick...

Oh my goodness, I certainly hope you are better now. Those sort of energy bars, etc. make me nervous, I always think they are going to upset my digestive system!!

I'm so sorry you got ill - I really hope you are feeling better now. If you are hungry try some plain toast or something else fairly bland as a "tester" for your stomach. You should be fine with that - esp if it was food poisoning...the badness will be out of your body now (esp as you were ill as soon as you ate the energy bar)

Hope you sleep well tonight and just take it easy tomorrow

*hugs*
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

Oh my word...that really is not good. If it is a cereal bar, i get sick over them so that is why I don't eat them but will now make a mental note to stay away from rampage bars - Hope you get better soon!
    ISAIAH 41:10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for your replys..I am scared because I did a lot of dry heaving yesterday...more so than v**mting...so I just hope its all over now because it was a miserable expereince.

I sincerely am so sorry! That's the worst. I hope you're feeling better soon.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

Ugh... I hope you're doing better now. Sorry you were sick. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11