Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: depressed....

*sigh*

I really don't know what to do anymore. I really don't. The life has been sucked out of me because of emetophobia, depression, hypochondria, headaches, reflux, and the list goes on. I'm so depressed anymore because I constantly feel nasty. I started the anti depressant (Luvox) and my stress headaches are GONE--but now I have reflux really bad that got worse after I started the Luvox so I'm wondering if the Luvox has anything to do with it. So now I'll probably be stopping the damn Luvox which means the stress headaches will return. I CAN'T WIN. I can have ONE THING but thats it. I can have a stress headache or reflux--and I got to pick. I really really really hate my life. I wish I could turn 18 now instead of a year that way I can have kids and actually have something to live for. Right now I have NOTHING. I cant take it anymore. I cant stand feeling sick. I CANT. My mom has v-ed so many times from acid reflux and I probably will too. I almost did twice. THIS ISN'T FAIR. My Ranitidine isn't working now since I started the anti depressant. Rolaids arent working. NOTHING IS WORKING!!!! ANd as I always say--life sucks!!!!!!!!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I'm sorry you are having such a bad day. It sounds like you need
    a friend. I know we all say this, but I know what you are going
    through. I too have been on many meds. It works for one
    thing and makes something else worse. Please don't let this
    phobia get the best of you. You didn't mention how long you have
    been on the Luvox. If it has only been a week or so, the acid
    reflux may subside a little bit once your body gets used to it.
    Another thing you may want to try is something called
    Acidophilus. It is a natural drug that is sold in most
    pharmacys. It is sold over the counter, so you don't need a
    perscription. My doctor once recomended it to me when I was
    scared to take a new med with possible stomache side effects. You
    take it WITH your medicine, and it protects your stomache lining
    from the extra acid that is produced when taking medication. It
    works wonders. Please try it before you go off yor
    medication. It costs about 9 dollars, and you store it in your
    fridge. I always have some in my refridgerator. You can
    also take it everyday, without any medication. It is a real
    lifesaver for me. You can read more about it on line. Hope
    you feel better soon. Let us know. Carrie

You're going to be okay, girly.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sendinga great big hug to you, you sound like you need one. I know it sucks, but try and take it one day at a time, one hour at a time. You have a lot to live for, alot to look forward to. I hope you're feeling better.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I totally feel your pain. =(
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

((((hugs))))

wish i cud do more...

surely the doctor can try u on another anti-depressant that isnt going to increase one of ur problems??

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the replies. At least someone in the world takes a minute or two of their time to comfort me--something my own mother never does. I don't know why I'm so depressed. I'm lonely and have no friends. My cousin is miserable so he hasn't been around. I saw my counselor today and my next appointment isn't until January 3rd. I usually go every week so why am I waiting 12 days now? Maybe cause of the holidays I dont know. But one of her other clients got scheduled on the 29th--she got the last spot. Maybe the counselor is booked. I thought I heard her say "One week" to the secretary but I'm not sure. I hope shes not moving me to biweekly instead of weekly. I cant do biweekly!!! Twelve days is going to be hard to get through. I feel like s***--physically and emotionally. The mom is home for the day and shes being a real pain in the butt. I'm sick of being screamed at over stupidness. I'm not talking about little screaming either--I'm having plently of insults thrown into my face. She told me she hates me. Thats fine cause I hate her too. Anyways, I'm going to go feed the snake and change the mice cage. Then play some Gamecube. I'll see you all.!! Edited by: mystikal star
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

hey hun

i remember speaking to you about ur mum before.. i think its awful the way she treats you. i hope u dont mind me saying that.

gd luck with getting thru the 12 days. once, when i was reallu attached to my s/w, she left for a holiday, for 3 weeks.. i thiort " heck i aint ever gnna get thru this" e.t.c e.t.c but i did., and u will.

Jenxxxxx

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

hey there,
    there are so many anto-depressants available now a days and it really is a case of finding one that works for u. i had tried prozac and beta blockers before effexor - which im on now. i had no side effects with the first two - but i did have mild nausea with effexor - but once that went (3 days - and it wasnt so bad) - they have been like the miracle drug i needed!!! so speak to ur doc and try something else.

keep positive - try and read all the positive posts online and think abt all the GOOD things in ur life. like ur snake and mice!! and the gamecube COOL - i have one too but im pants at games - like monkey ball - i was sooooo poo and uncoordinated LOl!!

*big hugs*
    emsx x